Updated 16 January 2023
Refer to this page for the latest COVID-19 updates that will affect the tournament.
While COVID-19 is still present, there is still a need to protect the health and safety of all participants and their families.
A number of measures will be put in place and must be agreed upon by teams before registering. These policies may be modified at the discretion of the event organisers if government restrictions change.
- Anyone that is unwell or has tested positive to COVID-19 will be asked not to attend the event
- The venue capacity may be reduced so registration numbers may be limited if required by the health department. Do not delay registering so your team does not miss out.
- Team fixtures may be condensed resulting in minimal rest periods for teams to minimise the contact with teams outside your group.
- Team officials will be required to wear accreditation at all times.
- If the event is cancelled at short notice due to COVID-19 restrictions we may not able to offer a full refund as there may be costs incurred that cannot be recovered from our suppliers or third parties
- Live-streaming will be offered for some games to allow family and supporters to watch the games without attending the event.
If your team does not agree to these measures please do not register.